Twooooo big hearts and a hug to Ashley over at The Opposite of Thin for giving me some blog love and this super cool looking award!
She gave me the best and sweetest shout out too:
So! It's now my turn to pass it along to five awesome bloggers. It's always tough because there are so many of you who are just FABULOUS, but I have to narrow it down, so here it goes:
1. Monica over at Confessions of a + Sized Girl. I freaking LOVE this girl. She's honest and you can find her blogging about everything from our beloved Biggest Loser to a hilarious bike ride to her boyfriend eating bad food in front of her. It's just comforting, funny and relatable.
2. Fat Bridesmaid. Or as those of us who know and love her have come to call her... "FB." :) She runs a liveblog for The Biggest Loser, which is huge and awesome, 'cause I need people to cry with while I'm watching Tara finish a marathon in under 5 hours! Also, FB is starting the C25K (Couch to 5K) program with me, and soon we'll be running and leaving everyone in the dust! :)
3. Kate is Losing It. This girl is really funny. She also is kicking butt at her weight loss. I wish I could lose like this woman! She's got a new reward system, and it involves shoes. I might have to try that. ;)
4. A Little Less Crystal. She's great - though she's been sick lately (I hope you feel better!) - She's awesome about sharing her goals, progress and setbacks.
5. Mike over at Zumewalk.com. This guy ROCKS. I'm sure I've mentioned it before. Especially for you folks who want to start walking 'cause you aren't quite able to start running yet? This is your guy. He posts TONS of great info about losing weight, running, walking, and even features some of my recipes sometimes when I post them. :) He also does some kick ass giveaways and I was soooo lucky to win an iPod from him! Get thee to his blog, bookmark it and comment regularly. :)
Now, the five of you should (if you want to) tape the award up on your blog somewhere. Pass it along to 5 fellow super bloggers, and comment on their blog to let them know how lucky they are today! When you present your Super Blogger awards, link back to the super blogger who gave it to you.